Tuesday 11 February 2020

Unity Tutorial 02

                                     Unity Tutorial

Hello
Welcome to my blog
Today I looked at unity Tutorials I found on the Unity website. I looked at the first three tutorials all about start of making a game.

The first tutorial I looked at was Lesson "1.1 - Start your 3D Engines" This tutorial showed me how to start up unity and how to get set up for my the game I'm making with these tutorials. The second tutorial I looked at was "1.2 - Pedal to the Metal" This tutorial showed how to add objects into the game, how to make the vehicle move and how to control the speed of the vehicle. I also learned how to start using c script. For the third tutorial we started using "1.3 - High Speed Chase" this showed me how have the camera fixed on the player vehicle and how to change the speed of the vehicle and to change the colour tint of the playmode on Unity.




All of these tutorials have helped me start making a game and I have got a better understanding of how the Unity works and how I can use c script to change elements of the game to improve the game and fix problems I have with it.

Jamie Gannon

No comments:

Post a Comment