Wednesday 26 February 2020

Unity Tutorial 05

Hello
Welcome to my blog

Today I looked at more unity tutorials. These were found on the unity website. I looked at  "Lesson 2.4 - Collision Decisions" and the challenge "Challenge 2 - Play Fetch". These helped me with my own game making skills.

The first tutorial I looked was "Lesson 2.4 - Collision Decisions" and this was about all about spawns and how to use colliders. I have used spawning in the pervious tutorials but I still learned more from this. In this tutorial looks at colliders and I learned how to use colliders and how to control from unity and not the script. I also learned how to add colliders and to change them using a script.

The second tutorial was a challenge on what I learned from the last few tutorials. I used what I pervious learned to make a little game. For this I had to spawn balls for the dog in the game out of the player and if the balls hit near the dog the ball would disappear. I did using scripts and colliders so this made the game into a fetch game.















Overall this tutorial and challenge have taught me a lot and I have learned how use spawning and to use box colliders and I am able to use these in my further game design.
jamie gannon

No comments:

Post a Comment