Monday 20 April 2020

reading 3

                                 Reading 3



Hello
Welcome to my blog
Research is a big part of writing about the topics I'm looking to write about. I will look at a few ways that I can research my topics. I have been looking online through out the library and I was able to find sources on both my topics.

 My first topic is gameplay analysis
I looked online first to see what I can find and I found One of the https://docs.deltadna.com/gameplay-analysis/  is a scholar website that I found online and this has a lot of information that I could use for the my part of the booklet but I'm still looking for more research sources say I would be able to discuss the topic of Gameplay analysis.Image result for gameplay analysis

The second topic that I have I will be writing on is Game Design Tools. I looked online to find more sources and I found another scholar website  https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-41106-9_3 this source will give more information I can use to write about this topic and I will look for even more sources.
Image result for game desgin tools

Looking at these links I will be able to find more sources to help me get more information and to know more about my topic.
Jamie Gannon

No comments:

Post a Comment