Monday 20 April 2020

unity tutorial 4

                                    Unity Tutorial 4

Hello 
Welcome to my blog 
Today I was looking at more unity tutorials and I was learning more about coding and game design. I looked at tutorials I found on the Unity website and I looked at three tutorials. 
I looked at Lesson 2.1 - Player Positioning, Lesson 2.2 - Food Flight and Lesson 2.3 - Random Animal Stampede.



The first tutorial looked at Lesson 2.1 - Player Positioning in this tutorial it was used to help set up the game and how to get the player to move so this is the simple set up to start the game so it was a good way to start this process.

The second tutorial I looked at Lesson 2.2 - Food Flight  this tutorial goes into more detail. This should me how to use prefabs and and how to use more coding to use items in the game. 

The last tutorial 2.3 Lesson 2.3 - Random Animal Stampede like how to control the spawn of the characters in a game. This is a big part of game design and will help me with my own game making as controlling spawning in a game is important.

Overall this these tutorials  have helped learn important things about game d

No comments:

Post a Comment