Monday 20 April 2020

unity tutorial 3

       Unity Tutorial 03

Hello 
Welcome to my blog 
Today I was looking at the Unity website for more tutorials to help develop my game making skills on unity. The tutorials I looked at was "1.4 - Step into the Driver's Seat" and "Challenge 1 - Plane Programming" these tutorials have helped me with developing my skill on game making.  

 The first tutorial I looked at was continuing the pervious tutorials I was doing in the website. In this tutorial I learned how to move the vehicle and how to control the speed of the vehicle. I learned this using coding. The second tutorial was a challenge on making a plane that moves forward, downward, left and right. Then we had to control the speed of the plane. This was a test of my what 
 I learned from the other tutorials and I have also learned some extra features from this challenge and I can use these again to make other games and it helped me with my coding 






Overall learned a lot from these tutorials and i know a lot more about how to make a game on unity. These will help me with own game development that i could use in future projects.

Jamie Gannon

No comments:

Post a Comment