Friday 15 November 2019

tech task new template


                                       New template


Hello

Welcome to my blog.
As you can see I have changed how my blog looks. I did this because I wanted to give my blog a new look. I wanted to make my blog more visual interesting and I found that giving my blog a new look was the best of way of doing this. I feel the new simple look is much better than it was originally. This not only gives my blog a more visual appealing look but it also makes it more professional.

I like the new black colour it’s simple but it looks better. Sometimes the simple way is the best way. I also like the way the black lines are added to the background on the blog. It gives it a more appealing design. The use of the blacker squares is also something I find visual appealing. The text sticks out and catches the viewers eye because it sticks out from the white.

Overall I like my new design it’s something new, is visual appealing and is professional looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment