Monday 18 November 2019

Review Week Comments and Feedback

                              Comments and Feedback

Hello
Welcome to my blog.
If you read my blog posts you can see that my I have written posts about the project I have been making. I also have been writing blog comments on other students of mine blogs. These blogs are also about the project they are making, and I am writing these to give them feedback so they can improve their projects. The other students have also been doing the same thing for me so they are able to give me helpful feedback and I am able to learn from there feedback so I can improve my own project so this works well for all the students. So not only am I learning from their comments and I am also learning something from they by reading their blogs on their project.


Getting comments on my blog post have been most helpful and has helped me learn a lot. The best comments I get are from the posts I made for my project. The comments I usual get tell what I’m doing right and why they like the idea, but I also get told on their confused about and how I could make it clearer. This helps with my writing skills and helps me become more descriptive with my writing so those type of comments help. Another type pf comment I get is how I can I what I can do to make my project better this can range from helpful advice like to change aspects of my project or to use certain YouTube tutorials to help with my project. All these types of comments have been helping improve my writing skills and help me improve my project.
Image result for feedback
https://medium.com/@iauro/move-faster-shorten-your-feedback-loops-eb00329f531
I have also been writing comments to other students to help them with their project and other blog posts they have made. When I’m commenting on their blog posts for their project I use the TAG method. http://md2019.cdmonline.ie/week-6-tag-feedback-and-lets-/pretend So I first tell them something I like about their post and project. I then ask them a question about something I’m confused about and then give them some advice. Not only does this help them it also helps me by looking at their project and seeing what they did right and then I would apply that to my own project. So leaving comments on other peoples blogs is helping them and me.

I like the reading comments written to me about my other posts like my introduction post. I still like my introduction post because it let me just talk about myself and the comments left showed people are getting to know and they found what I had to say was interesting.

I hope I can learn more form the comments I receive from the other students and this can help me improve my project even more. So I will try to read more of the comments I receive and use them to improve my project. Overall I enjoy the comments and feedback I get and I also like doing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment