Wednesday 13 November 2019

Unity Free Tutorial


Hello
Welcome to my blog
Toady for the unity tutorials  I’m looking over tutorials I found online that will help me make own game. I’m making a fighting game so I’m looking through videos that will show me how to make a fighting game.

The first video. I looked at was “how to make a 3d fight game in unity”  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wn5Ur1_vKg. This is a long video that goes through the whole process of making a fighting game. There’s a lot that goes into a fighting game and this video is giving me and I need. From this video I’m learning how to give the player a health bar and how to deal damage to the npc.

The next video I looked at was “creating a street fighter game with unity -01 importing models and animations”   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUR7hzamTRs
Street fighter is the type of game I want to make and this video showed me how to make that type of fighting game. There is a whole video series about this and I will be looking though each one. This will video help me with the basics of making a fighting game and how to add models and animations for my game .
Image result for street fighter 
Overall these two videos are helping me to make the type of fighting game I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment