Thursday 28 November 2019

Unity Free Tutorials


                                                           Unity Free Tutorials



Hello

Welcome to my blog

For this post I will be looking at more tutorials that will help me with my game that I found online.

The first tutorial video I looked at is “How to make a Health Bar (Unity 2D Tutorial for Beginners)” by Code Monkey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtw7VyuMdDc this video will help me make health bar for my characters in my fighting game and the video even helps see how make game items like health bars. This video had helped me by letting me see how to control the health bar with the script.

The second tutorial I looked at is “Creating Game Character Hitboxes in Unity” by comphonia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCWIl8WWJF0 this is another video that has helped since I’m making a fighting game.  Having a hitbox is an important part in making a fighting. This video showed how to apply the hitboxes to my characters and apply damage to the characters. This helped as well because it showed me how to apply damage to different parts of the characters body. This makes the fighting game better because you hit characters in different areas of their body making the fighting more fun and challenging.
Image result for hitboxes
So overall both these videos helped me greatly and will help make my game.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie,

    I would like to say that I really like the fact that you are enjoying and figure out how to make your game work. I feel like your game will turn out amazing because of how much features you have and are currently working on. I was wondering are you doing to make your own custom images for the health bar on Photoshop or illustrator. I think besides that you are doing everything right and I hope that your game becomes very successful.

    David

    ReplyDelete