Saturday 5 October 2019

Game Brainstorm

                                  My four game ideas

Hello
Welcome back to my blog.
Now that I’m in the process in making a game, I must make come up with ideas for my game and what type of game I want to make.

     Fighting game                                                            

My first idea for a game is a fighting game like a Mortal Kombat. For my idea I want to have a game   with   famous MMA and boxers. I will have on an open world game, but you will run into other fighters and this will trigger into a fight. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_game. There’s a lot to a fighting as the characters would have to be able to move around fast, move and fight in a lot of ways. So, this will be a long and hard process. I’m a big fan of boxing and MAA and I think a fighting game will be a great way to bring those sports into my game.
 Image result for fighting games boxing

            Racing game

Another idea I had is to make a racing game. The idea I have is karting game like Mario kart. I love Mario Kart especially playing it with friends, so I had the idea of making a karting game where my friends are the characters you play as, and the kart’s and items are all inside jokes with my friends. I do like this idea, but I thinks it will suit better if I make a different type of racing game, but the idea is still something I might use. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_video_game#
Image result for karting game

             Platformer

I’m a fan of platformer games. My idea for this game is you play as an alien trying to escape from Area 51. In this game your trying to escape the military base.  In the game you will have to move around the level and find keys and tools to open doors so you could move onto the next stage of the level. I would make like a Standard platformer like the first Mario game. So, in the game you can move back, fort, jump up and move down. https://www.idtech.com/blog/different-types-of-video-game-genres
Image result for platformer

            Stealth

This game will be stealth horror game. My idea for this game is a game like Amnesia: The Dark Descent. In my game aliens have taken over the earth and the goal of the game is to escape a destroyed city, but you have to make your past the aliens while at the same time figure out puzzles to move onto the next section of the level. The game will involve hiding in the dark using tools to solve puzzles and to seek past the aliens. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_game


 Image result for stealth game


3 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie,
    Loving the look of the blog by the way. I really like a good fighter game, i find its a good way to take your out. If you could make a game 'Fight Night' or even with a similar concept that would be really cool.
    Keep coming with those good ideas.
    Your idea about making a game like Mario Kart would be cool, to have characters based on your friends would be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jamie
    I enjoyed reading about all of your game ideas but out of all of them I think I personally liked the platform one the best. I think it would really cool game for you make i think it will be interesting and fun for you. I like how the game is based on Area51 and how they are going to escape it will make the game fun and exciting for the user. I think people would definitely love to give this game idea a shot.I also think making the background of Area 51 and a military base will be interesting too.I wonder how your game will turn out with making it look like a military base. Anyways keep up the good work and i really enjoyed reading your game ideas they were all brilliant and i can't wait to see which one you pick in the end.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I want to say that I think your knowledge in unity and game development is very limited because your dreams are too big (A knowledgeable person would know that its not the task for a single person). Open World Game! It takes hundreds of people to make an open world game in 1-2 years. I think that even the fight thing will be a really big challenge for you. Dream Big but do not hope to fulfill them (At least for now maybe one day when you are in a big company). As Dumbledore has rightly said "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

    ReplyDelete