Thursday 24 October 2019

Unity Tutorial 05

                      Game making with unity 

Hello
Welcome to my blog
Today I’m going through more unity tutorials so I can learn the process of game making. I’m again looking at Jimmy Vegas videos.

The first video of him I watched was part 6 if unity tutorial series.  In this video Jimmy talks about adding more UI elements and to create a dynamic sensor. This requires a lot of work and is a long process using multiply UI sensors.

The second video I watched was part 7 of the tutorial. This video goes into making weapons using animation. This is something new because this is the first time, I used animation in unity. For this tutorial I used an axe for the weapon. I download the asset and then made the axe face the same way as my character did by turning the axe 90 degrees. Then using layering to make the axe doesn’t go through anything.

Image result for game axe
The last video I watched was part 8 of tutorial. This video talks about layering and going through all the layers to use to make the everything in the game works together and none of the objects in the game go through each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment