Thursday 17 October 2019

Unity Tutorial 03

                            Coding in game making 

Hello
Welcome to my blog.
File:Metric clock.JPG
This week I'm learning game making through Unity I'm learning how to use coding in Unity.
For this week my task is to make a working clock in Unity.

 I started by creating a 3d cylinder and then changing the shape of the object into a flat circle by using the mesh collider and capsule tools. The next step was to create batons on the clock. This was done by making a 3d cube and changing the size and shape of it by using the transform tool. Then I changed the colour of baton and then I copied the baton and going all around the clock. After that I made the clock hands 
scene
After making the clock I had to code it the clock to make it work like a real clock. This is along process where which I code the arms to around the circle at certain speed to simulate how a clock works. I must make the clock arms are always rotating.

Overall this process was a difficult one that took a long time to do but it was a way for me to learn coding for unity that I can use in my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment