Thursday 3 October 2019

Unity Tutorial 01

                            First step in making a game

Hello
Welcome back to the blog

Image result for unity
Making a game a is challenge and now that I’ve start using Unity, I’m able to start my process in making a game
I started off watching tutorials by Jimmy Vegas https://jvunity.weebly.com/cobalt-series.html. I watch the first three videos in his video series on how to use Unity. He goes into detail on how use Unity and learning all the things you can do to make a game. There is lots of things to use for making a game, so it leaves you with a lot of options.
So, starting off I learned from to the video the layout of Unity and how it works.  Then I made 3D objects and changed the shaped and size of them.  So was able to make items for a game. Then I learned how to change the terrain. I was able to change the shape of terrain adding hills, bumps and was able to change the color of the terrain.
There is even more to learn about for making a game and will be able to watch the rest of Jimmy’s videos and be able to learn all I need to know in making a game on unity.





No comments:

Post a Comment